Dermabrasion - Please Advise?

I received dermbrasion 1.5 years ago and I have this outcome: A more uniform melanocyte distribution with decreased melanin production, increased fibroblast activity with collagen formation in parallel bundles that may increase the dermal-epidermal thickness by 2 - 3 mm. The skin is lighter and thicker where the procedure was performed. My main concern is the thickness. Can this be helped ? Thank you for taking the time to respond. PS. The procedure was performed on my cheeks.

Questions about skin thickness following dermabrasion

+1

Not really sure what your question is at this point.  A photograph of your face may be helpful.  Express your concerns to your plastic surgeon or see an experienced dermatologist.  Some patients benefit from the use of a Vitamin A cream or a skin bleaching agent that contains hydroquinone and kojic acid.