Deep Wrinkling After Dermabrasion - Permanent Damage?

i had dermabrasion done in early august around my upper and lower lips. i look worse around the corners of my mouth now than before. I now have deep wrinkling of the contour of my skin in those areas. Will this subside after I have completely healed or has the doctor damaged my face? There is not anything mentioned on the internet about these kinds of wrinkles as a result of the procedure. Please advise.

Lip wrinkles & lines

+2

Your age is needed to properly answer. At any rate, if the lip lines disappeared with the procedure, maybe that put the focus on the other lines. Technically, the latter lines are too deep to be tackled by dermabrasion, & their best treatment is usually fillers.

Detroit Dermatologic Surgeon