How Much Does Dermabrasion Cost for a Small (About .5cm in Diameter) Facial Scar? (photo)

I had a small cut underneath my left eye (right where the cheekbone starts)which healed poorly since it had gotten infected. About 2 years after it had healed, I went to get a scar revision (which improved it greatly). It has been about 2.5 yrs from the scar revision and all I would really want is for it to be smoother around the edges.

Dermabrasion for scar of the face

+1

In this area the skin is very thin and I would not recommend dermabrasion as an alternative to scar revision.  If the scar is excised in the proper direction and heals without infection then you should get a much better result.