Derma Roller for Sunken Eyes??

I used derma roller for few acne scars(very very mild pitted scars) and it worked like magic, Now I'm wondering if I can roll under my eyes to improve sunken left eye, and I really also wonder why is it I only have one eye sunken not the other(left eye is sunken) while the other is alittle sunken but doesn't bother me, I used to drink meiji collagen and my eyes looked plump and firm and after stopping it my left eye got really worse with dark circle around it(only the left eye)

Skin Texture Is Not What Causes A Sunken Eye

+1

A dermaroller has its place for skin texture improvement but I would not think that the sunken eye problem would be where it would exert a beneficial effect.

This skin roller with needles in my opinion is a scam.

+1

The roller does cause minor trauma.  The theory is that it stimulated new collagen.  However, I have never seen a result from this procedure after the initial swelling resolves in about 10 days or so.  I think this is an ineffective waste of money and your time.  A personal assessment with an eyelid specialist will determine which of the effective approaches would actually be helpful for you.  Generally fillers have proven to be the best approach for a variety of reasons.