Is There Anything Like Cream for Hip Enlargement?

I want 2 enlarge my hip and ass...pls tell me wats best 2 use?thank u

"wats best 2 use 2 enlarge my hip and ass?"

+3

I would start with a dictionary and a spell checker. Nothing is sexier than a smart well spoken woman. It beats a ghetto booty anytime.

Creams do NOT enlarge butts, breasts or brains. So save your time and money.

If you are young and want an attractive butt start by watching what you eat and how much you eat. Reduce your carb intake and calories and increase your exercising. Doing squats (ALL types) for a few years WILL give you a GREAT figure and make you healthier. If that is not in your plans you will need to see a Plastic surgeon for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

+2
There are no creams that have this property. Fat grafting produces the most natural result with the fewest number of complications.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+1
The short answer is NO.  See a qualified plastic surgeon to get better advice and safe options for your desired augmentation.  Good luck and be safe.

John T. Nguyen, MD, FACS, FICS
Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

John Nguyen, MD, FACS

Creams and Pills for Hip Enhancement

+1
This is a great question; however unfortunately there are currently not any creams or pills available that are going to enhance your buttock. I would stay away from any of those products, as they are likely to do more harm than good. Currently there are only three ways to augmentation your buttock. First is diet and exercise, secondly is the Brazilian Butt Lift and lastly buttock implants.

The Brazilian butt lift (fat transfer to the buttock) is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen, back and thighs. You currently have a very square shape (which is more common than most people realize).

The amount of fat needed depends on the shape and needs of each individual patient, however in general at least 500cc per buttock need to be placed to see a significant difference. On average patients typically receive around 800cc per buttock side for a total of 1600cc of fat transfer. However just like a breast augmentation the amount of fat needed various from patient to patients. Also the sculpting done with the liposuction is a big part of the procedure to improve the overall shape.

However if a patient has a BMI of 22 they typically will have enough fat for the Brazilian butt lift. If they are smaller than this then they will need to consider doing an augmentation with implants.

The butt implants are a good option for patients that are too thin for the Brazilian butt lift and want to enhance their shape. The implants give patients a good option.

Johnny Franco, MD

Creams for hip and buttock enlargement

+1

Unfortunately there are no creams or local homeopathic remedies to cause buttock or hip enlargement. Fat injections or the Brazilian Butt lift works well.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Creams to enhance Butts, Hips and Breasts = Snake Oil

+1

The short answer is Save Your Money. This is because  non prescription creams,oils,  lotions and potions do nothing to enhance your your figure. 

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS