Is There Anything Like Cream for Hip Enlargement?

I want 2 enlarge my hip and ass...pls tell me wats best 2 use?thank u

"wats best 2 use 2 enlarge my hip and ass?"

+2

I would start with a dictionary and a spell checker. Nothing is sexier than a smart well spoken woman. It beats a ghetto booty anytime.

Creams do NOT enlarge butts, breasts or brains. So save your time and money.

If you are young and want an attractive butt start by watching what you eat and how much you eat. Reduce your carb intake and calories and increase your exercising. Doing squats (ALL types) for a few years WILL give you a GREAT figure and make you healthier. If that is not in your plans you will need to see a Plastic surgeon for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

+1
There are no creams that have this property. Fat grafting produces the most natural result with the fewest number of complications.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Creams for hip and buttock enlargement

+1

Unfortunately there are no creams or local homeopathic remedies to cause buttock or hip enlargement. Fat injections or the Brazilian Butt lift works well.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Creams to enhance Butts, Hips and Breasts = Snake Oil

+1

The short answer is Save Your Money. This is because  non prescription creams,oils,  lotions and potions do nothing to enhance your your figure. 

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS