What Can I Do About the Depth of the Stretch Marks on my Breasts?

This is what is left from my 2 pregnancies. What can I do? Augmentation, fat transfer, lift or something else? I would prefer non surgical options but I am open to all options. Thank you!

Stretch marks

+2

I am currently doing carboxy therapy which is safe and non surgical and though it won't totally eleiminate  stretch marks it may help.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Stretch mark treatment with Palomar Lux 1540 laser

+1

I have found the Palomar Lux 1540 erbium laser effective to treat stretch marks on the breast, abdomen and other areas.  We usually give 4-6 treatments at 3-4 week intervals.  There is temporary redness and swelling. The improvement is gradually seen over the course of 1-4 months. 

This laser does not create any visible wound and can be used for any skin type. Hundreds of tiny laser beams interact with the skin, causing a micro-injury which quickly heals. Gradually the skin remodels and appearance improves.

This laser is also used to treat facial wrinkles, acne scars, and to improve the appearance of scars of any age.  

Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Stretch marks on breasts.

+1

Unfortunately, there are no solutions in the upper pole of the breast for stretch marks. These are essentially scars in the deeper layers of the dermis and excision is the only true method of removal. A supportive bra will take the stretch marks off stretch and make them a bit less obvious.

Web reference: http://www.drbogue.com

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Breast stretch marks

+1

There are really no non-surgical treatments for stretch marks and the only surgical ones are excision like in a tummy tuck which doesn't apply here.  You can use an implant or a lift to tighten the skin a bit but the marks will always be there.

Stretch marks on the breast

+1

Stretch marks are actual tears on the deeper layer of the skin, the dermis, caused by rapid growth and tension in the skin. They pale out over time, and the breast can look better if volume is used though an implant or a breast like to efface them somewhat. Nonsurgical treatments carry many promises with few results.

peterejohnsonmd

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com