I have a deprivated septum and tribunates enlargement even I developed bigger upper nose? (photo)

I was hitted by ball 2 years ago. It caused deprivated sembtum. I didnot notice it until it became like the photo. I tried many medications (afrin, nose splint, pills for congestion). They just let me breath from my nose normally but I still have DS and TE. I went to plastic surgeon. He looks at my nose and prescribe steroid pill to calm the swellen. I am really not sure if I can take them. Any advice. Who preforms this kind of surgery if I want to have. I look hideous. Please help.

ENT/ facial plastic surgeon to perform deviated septum and turbinate surgery

If you're looking to simply have your deviated septum repaired along with turbinate surgery an ENT/ facial plastic surgeon is your best bet. Any straightening of the outside of the nose could also be performed in the same surgeon

1101 Madison St
Seattle, WA 98104

I have a deprivated septum and tribunates enlargement even I developed bigger upper nose?

Seek additional IN PERSON opinions from both PSs and ENTs to determine the operative course of action.//

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143

Deviated septum leads to breathing obstruction

Dear meteb8,

You do not look hideous. Yes, you have some crookedness to your nose that can be fixed. You need to be seen by a plastic surgeon or ENT that can evaluate you and see what is happening with the septum. The main thing to consider is the problems with your breathing that a crooked septum gives you.

Best Wishes

Dr. Peterson

Marcus L. Peterson, MD
Saint George Plastic Surgeon

676 South Bluff Street
St. George, UT 84770