New depressed wrinkle scar

This Thing Just Appear on my Face, What is It and How Do I Get It to Go Away.This came on my face months ago and recent a new appeared below my eyes. Its like a cut depressed wrinkled scar... i dont know.

Depressed wrinkle scar

+3

It looks as if you might have scratched yourself or cut yourself in that location. It may fade away over the course of six months or so. You can try some over the counter scar fade creams like scar fade gel or mederma. If it is still present after six months you can consult with a facial plastic surgeon about what else can be done to improve its appearance. I hope this information helps.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon