Depressed Scar On Nose- What To Do? (photo)

I have something on my nose i think it called nose pimple for 7 years small size about 1 or 2 mm & not painful just cosmetic ( red color ) before 2 months i was with a dermatologist and i told him about my nose & he did cryotherapy for it But i think he didn't focus so that most of cryotherapy was on the side of the pimple and the result the pimple has not gone and there is redness and depression , see the photo at the next visit , he told me to do a vascular laser Do i really need a laser ?

Depressed Nasal Scar

+1

From your photographs it appears that you have a small depressed scar on the nose that would benefit from a soft tissue filler such as Restylane. The overlying redness could be improved with a laser targeting the red color, but if this is relatively close to your treatment much of the redness will fade with time. The Restylane is temporary, but this allows you to see if the results are to your liking before you proceed further to a more permanent solution.

Vincent Marin, MD