I'm Really Depressed with my 2nd Outcome of Breast Reduction. I'm Not What I Expected to Look Like?

I'm 25 years old now and I have had 2 Breast Reductions... I'm up at night crying some nights because every time I see pictures of other woman who have the shape I wanted... and the size I just start to shake and I get upset.... I want a 3rd because I don't look at all like I wanted.... My right breast is slightly deformed still and slightly larger... I'm not happy I'm depressed. I want to know what my options are?? I'm a 32C/D regular store sizing and a 32F/G Professional sizing. (Bratique)

Breast reduction surgery

+1

Hi

We would like to help you, but it is difficult to know what exactly the problem is. It will help if you post some before/after photos and more details about the two operations that you have had.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction revision?

+1

Sorry that you are disappointed with your results. It is unusual for someone to undergo 2 breast reductions let alone a third.

Shape can change

+1

Without seeing pre or postop pics it is hard to comment. Realize that the overall shape can change over several months and so the final result may still be evolving. Best of luck!

M. Scott Haydon, MD

Depressed after 2nd Breast Reduction

+1

Sorry to hear about your displeasure with the breast reduction results. Without before and after pictures, it is hard to make specific comments. Judging from your feelings, it would be important to sort out if you had realistic expectations about your breast size and shape after surgery. Consider discussing this with your surgeon(s) and another opinion if needed. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon