What Can I Use for my Depressed Acne Scars?

I'm currently 15 and broke out about 4 months ago, but now the acne has cleared but left barley formed depressed acne scars. Will they go away by themselves or what can I use to treat them to make them go away?

Treatment for acne scars

+2

First make sure your acne is under control so you don't get new scars. See a board certified dermatologist for this. Luckily the scarring you have seems pretty mild. You would probably do well with a series of Jessner's peels, tca, or laser resurfacing. Using a topic retinoid to control your acne will also improve the scars. Good luck!

Acne scars

+1

The key with acne is to have it treated and under control so that scarring does not happen. Sometimes the scarring can be treated with lasers, and fillers, among several options.