I'm 24 Years Old and I Don't Have Children, Can I Have a BBL Done? (photo)

Do you recommend I wait until I have kids to get this procedure done? Does It affect the BBL for me to get pregnant in the future?

Brazilian Butt Lift and Pregnancy

+1

Provided that you are otherwise healthy, you appear to be a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift with realistic expectations.  Provided you do not have extreme weight fluctuations during pregnancy, you should maintain good buttocks shape.  Good luck.

Brazilian Buttlift and Pregnancy

+1

Brazilian buttlift can be performed before or after pregnancy, and the procedure is not harmful to have before pregnancy.  If you are going to get pregnant in next year or so, I would wait to have the Brazilian buttlift until after pregnancy.  Otherwise, go for it.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlift procedures per year.

Brazilian Butt Lift, candidate, pregnancy, weight gain

+1

Cosmetic surgery procedures are always enhanced when the improves their diet and activity levels. The Brazilian Butt Lift results will not be lost if you eat  healthy and maintain your level of activity during and after pregnancy.

If a patient does not have plans to have a child in the near future I advise them to go for a procedure so they will enjoy their appearance while young and for more time.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift and options of timing before or after pregnancy

+1

You do not have to wait until after having your children to have a Brazilian Butt Lift.  Further, although we all will age, regardless of the cosmetic procedures we may have, becoming pregnant should not affect the results of a Brazilian Butt Lift.  Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Can I have a BBL done?

+1

Thank you for your question, you don't need to wait until after having children to get the Brazilian butt lift, however, if you plan on having children very soon, it would be best to wait. You seem like a good candidate for the procedure, Contact a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to guide you on your journey.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon