Picking At Dried Bloods Near Nostril, Did I Ruin Results?

I had rhino 8 days ago. The nurse told me to clean with qtip. There was a small piece dry blood stuck to my rim of nostrils slightly inside. I tried to remove it with my fingers, then a qtip. I left it because I realized it may be stitches. Now I'm no nervous I feel sick that I may have ruined my results. My nostril looks very assymetrical and the place where dry blood was looks swollen. My doctor is from another town I can't show him. Please tell me I have not ruined my results.

Unlikely to have caused any permanent damage to the nose

+2

It is unlikely that you did any permanent damage to your nose from trying to clean dried blood.  Try a product like Ocean it is a spray of saline solution that can help to dissolve this dried on blood.  

Dry blood on nasal rim and results

+2

I doubt that gently removing dry blood along your nostril rim would cause problems. I tell patients that it is softest and easiest to remove after showering.  But you should see your doctor if you are concerned.