Going from 425ccs to 700ccs?

I am scheduled for surgery on the 29th of November for a BA revision. Currently I have 425cc silicone submuscular implants but I am looking to have fuller and larger breasts. I am currently wearing a 34d. I am hoping for a full DD or a DDD. I am 5'6 and 125lbs. No idea about rib cage. My question is how large will I be after this BA. Some 700's I see are huge and others don't look much larger than what I already have. I'm worried I am not going big enough, any thoughts? I do have a blog with a pic

700cc implants are very large

+1

700cc implants are very large and you will have a very high incidence of complications years later. Most board certified plastic surgeons will not place this size implant specifically because of complications. This size can also distort your ribcage and give you a permanent concavity (dent) in your ribcage.

Best Breast Implant Size for Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

Thank you for the question  and pictures.
 Unfortunately , it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination and a full communication of your goals. I think you will be better off spending more time with your plastic surgeon, communicating your goals as precisely as possible. In my practice, I prefer the use of goal pictures, as opposed to discussing bra cup size.
I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “DD or DDD cup size” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.  You may want to allow your plastic surgeon some “artistic license” to select the  breast implant size/profile that will most likely achieve your goals;  in my practice this decision is often made intraoperatively ( after the use of temporary sizers). 

You may find the attached link helpful to you as well.

How big is too big?

+1

In my opinion, 700 cc's is much too large and I would advise against it.  But you will always be able to find a surgeon willing to put in you and size you want.  That doesn't mean it's a good idea.  Eventually, you'll regret going so large when they have sagged and the breast tissue and skin are thinned out.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Breast implant revision

+1

For your frame a 700cc implant is very likely going to overload your soft tissue envelope and lead to significant long term problems such as rippling, bottoming out or synmastia. There is too much of a good thing so please be aware of the complications from over sized implants.

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Going from 425ccs to 700ccs?

+1

I think most of us would be very unlikely to put 700cc implants into a cosmetic breast augmentation in a woman your size. The later ramifications can be very problematic for you and difficult to correct. The current implants sound like a good size without a change.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

425 t0 700 cc implants

+1

Going from 425 to 700 cc implants is a big move.  700 cc is very large and the larger you go the more likely you will have early relapse of the soft tissues and sagging.  Hard to say what would be right for you without an exam.