Going from a 32D to a 32B with a Reduction and Lift Possible?

So right now I am a 32D though my left breast is bigger at a 32DD and they sag. I am about 5'3" and weight 112 pounds. Getting a breast reduction with a breast lift is something I have always wanted and now I'm seriously considering it now. My desired cup size would be a B or a small C. Since i'm on the petite side I feel like it would better suit my frame and I'd be much happier. Your input is much appreciated.

Breast reduction and final size

+1

WIthout an exam it is very difficult to say what is possible, I will say that if you are quite large then getting to a B cup and leaving you with a nice shape will probably not be possible. A C cup is more realistic.

Breast reduction

+1

Taking you down to the size you want should not be a problem. When doing a reduction, a lift is part of the procedure. You should be able to achieve better symmetry as well.

Good luck.

Gregory Sexton, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Breast Reduction to Small Size Possible?

+1

Thank you for the question. Based on your description, you may be an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery.  This operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations plastic surgeons perform.

Generally speaking, it is possible to reduce breast size significantly with breast reduction surgery.

Before undergoing the procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "B cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I find that many of my patients elect to reduce their breast sizes enough to help with symptoms they may be experiencing, while retaining enough breast tissue to remain “proportionate” with the remainder of their torso.