Belly button healing or dying? (Photo)

Had a tummy tuck done couple days ago. I am unsure if my belly button looks okay since I just had the surgery or if it is dying. I had a hernia repaired done before and therefore more concerned about results. Also belly button looks small, could it be because it is very swollen yet? Please advice!

Belly button healing or dying?

+1
Impossible to tell over the internet. Seek immediate IN PERSON care and if needed second opinions in person.. 

Tummy Tuck

+1
Hello, thank you for your question. You're early in the post operative healing stage, so it is difficult to tell what your final result will be. from your picture you seem to be healing nicely. That being said, your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon has your best interest and best result at heart. Be patient and keep us posted.

Dr. Rodgers

Christine Rodgers, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Belly Button at 2 days

+1
At two days you can look and look and not tell much.  You trust your surgeon with your surgery and now you must trust him with the result and recovery.  You will be fine.  My Best, Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon