4.5 Weeks Post Augmentation and Lift. Moderate+Pain Everyday. Trying Nerve Pain Meds?

advice on nerve pain meds for aug+ lift for 4.5 weeks post op with moderate+ pain. ( 5' 6", 1pounces, 275 cc plus lift.) Took Percocet, Celebrex, Valium, lidocaine, ultram with little to no progress. Started Neurotin as perhaps the surgery triggered a nerve condition. hypersensitivity on nipples and any part of skin on breast. Random pains in arms and legs. Woke a little early out of anesthesia, and took 6 hours to get pain level to tolerable. Love my doc, but never seen a patient like me.

Trying Nerve Pain Meds?

+1

Neurontin takes several days to reach a level at which it functions well. I hope this works for you. It is unusual to have pain requiring meds this far out and without an exam or some more info, it is hard to comment further.

All the best.