I Have Dents Under Both Eyes, More on the Left , How Can I Correct This Through Surgery?

When I pull the skin underneath my eye to the side it dissapears. Can I get this pulled in surgery? What is the best option? I am 22 years old.

+1

I Have Dents Under Both Eyes, More on the Left , How Can I Correct This Through Surgery?  From your pictures, these are lower eyelid fat bags that respond best to a lower eyelid surgery called Transconjunctival Blepharoplasty where the incision is placed inside the eyelid.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Treatment of tear troughs and lower eyelid bags

+1

You have a number of available options ranging from injectable filler to surgery. I would recommend against getting more than minimal fat removed because of the risk of hollowing out as you age. It is impossible to say which option would be best for you based on the limited information in your post and the single limited view photo.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Lower eyelid bags in young people are caused by fat excess.

+1

Hi.

1)  This can be corrected with a trans conjunctival blepharoplasty (TCB).  What that means is that a little incision is made on the inside of your lower eyelids (no skin scar) and the excess fat is trimmed.

2)  This is congenital, and probably other members of your family have the same issue.  When older people get bags, the anatomical cause is different and the surgery is different (more complicated).

3)  Restylane injections can make you look better too, but you are young and probably don't want to deal with fillers for the rest of your life.  So I would say surgery is safe and permanent.