Do Most Dentists Recommend DaVinci Porcelain Veneers?

I can't tell which dental veneer is best...I read alot about DaVinci. Are they the "gold standard" for porcelain veneer technology?

There are many brands of porcelain veneers

+1

DaVinci is just a lab in California, so I would not say they are the gold standard, just a brand.  Depending on the patient, whether they clench a lot or have little wear and tear, the type of porcelain is chosen.  There is feldspathic porcelain, pressed or milled.  There are pros and cons to each.  In my office, the most common is eMax from Ivoclar Vivadent, but as technology improves this may change.

Web reference: http://www.bestseattledentist.com/html/veneers-seattle.html

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist