If I Go to the Dentist and They Stretch my Mouth for a Long Time Will I Lose the Juvederm?

like for a root canal. Just wondering if the rubber dam thing would effect my juviderm lips.

Can i stretch?

+2

I would go to the dentist.I don't think the stretching that may occur will hinder the Juvaderm or speed up it's removal.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Stretching your mouth for a long time should not dissolve Juvederm or Restylane

+2

After a couple of days of having had a filler such as Restylane or Juvederm injected, there is no evidence that the filler will dissolve more quickly from going to a dentist and having the mouth stretched for a long while.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Juvederm in lips and root canal

+1

If you have juvederm in your lips and are supposed to undergo a root canal, I do not think that pressure during the dental procedure will impact your lip augmentation.