Dentist Refused to Send Bridge That Had Been Heavily Adjusted Back to Lab?

I got a PFM bridge for teeth # 2, 3, 4 done. After 3 times, it still came back from the lab with the cusps too tall, causing interferences when chewing (bridge was temporarily cemented). The bridge was adjusted quite a bit during fitting and at a later visit. The last time it caused me pain from excessive pressure on the surface along the outer tips. I wanted it sent back to the lab to redo but the dentist refused. He adjusted it more but the bridge now had had cusps, just slope. Your opinion?

Sending a Heavily Adjusted Bridge Back to the Lab

In my practice, I do whatever it takes to insure my patients' health, comfort and satisfaction. If I can do that in-house, I do it. If I cannot, then I send it back to the lab to re-make.