Dented Nose Bridge, Deformed Side Profile and Bottom Bigger then Top After Third Surgery, What Now?

I've gone through my third nose job and don't know what to do at this point I have no idea if my PS is doing things wrong or not. Basically 1st one my nose looked larger then before because othing was taken off bottom half, 2nd I noticed dent on bridge ppl kept asking if I was bruised bottom half still bigger he injected kenalog didn't work,3rd now more dented still bigger on bottom half what do I do ?!?!

Seek a consultation from a revision rhinoplasty surgeon

+2

It sounds like the revision surgery was not done properly. Rhinoplasty is a very complicated surgery, and it can be done improperly. It is recommended that you seek a consultation with a surgeon that specializes in revision rhinoplasty surgeries. I specialize in revision rhinoplasty and would offer you to contact me for a consultation. Visit the Institute for Rhinoplasty and Revision Rhinoplasty for more information about revision rhinoplasty. Good luck!

Dented Nasal Bridge after 3rd Rhinoplasty

+2

I'm sorry you have had bad experiences with your previous rhinoplasty procedures. Without pictures it is impossible to make specific recommendations.  You should consult with a surgeon who truly specializes in revision rhinoplasty. Hopefully you will only need a minor revision.

Dented bridge repair

+2

Without seeing your nose it's hard to say what a good next step is. The dent may respond to a soft tissue onlay graft, but that wouldn't improve the nasal imbalance you're seeing.

This imbalance may benefit from revision, but an examination is necessary for this assessment.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Multiple revisions

+2

This is a tough question to answer.  Every time the nose is operated on... the more scar tissue develops.  This makes things much more difficult each time you go to the OR.  Subtle dents may be corrected with soft tissue filler.  This may be where you are headed.

Henry Daniel Sandel IV, MD
Annapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon