Can dental veneers (porcelain or composite) make your teeth make your teeth thicker on top of the teeth?

What I mean, is that I want my upper teeth a bit more prominent. Actually can you veneers give you a bit of an 'over bite' My bite is actually good, I just had orthodontics. I've added a photo from someone with that kinda upper jaw. Her teeth are good, but with a bit of an natural overbite

It's important that veneers feel natural

+1
Your veneers can be designed to be as thick as needed, but in most cases your dentist will want to have them be as thin as possible. You want your veneers to feel natural and not impact your speech, smile, or facial profile. Even an additional millimeter or two of bulkiness will significantly impact how your teeth look. Consider asking your dentist for a diagnostic wax-up to see what the final veneers will look like.
Australia Cosmetic Dentist

+1

Porcelain veneers can make your teeth thicker if that is what you want. However, a common criticism is that I hear from patients unhappy with veneers is that their dentist made them too thick and they want their teeth to be natural in thickness. That is easy too, just requires the dentist prepare the teeth properly.

The big point here to remember is that you and your cosmetic dentist communicate very effectively about your wants and expectations. You might have the same idea as to your wants, or different ideas. Better to clear up and misunderstandings about what you want done before your actually begin the process of getting porcelain veneers.

Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentist