Dental Surgery on Misaligned Midline and Crossbite?

Hello, I am 22 years old and I really need braces but I don't want to be in them for 3 years. I am currently in the military and living in misawa Japan. I know they have wilckodontics but it's all the way in Tokyo. I was wondering if I was able to get surgery instead to fix my teeth. I have a misaligned midline that's off by like 3mm and two teeth on bottom that are pushed back as well as a crossbite. Any help would be great. Maybe I could come back to the states if I could get it done there.

Surgery for Midline & Crossbite correction.

+1

There is no way any dentist can evaluate your condition without examining you and your x-rays.

New York Cosmetic Dentist