What dental procedures would you recommend to fix my smile? (photo)

I had traditional braces many years ago but i think my teeth have dropped or shifted? I hate how my front teeth look so big. My smile seems very gummy and i feel i have a large over bite. Will i need to get full on braces again? If so, foe how long? Thanks in advance!

I would recommend Invisalign, not metal braces...

+1
You appear to be a great candidate for Invisalign at my office.  Inivisalign would be great to correct the alignment of your teeth and veneers would be a great option to make your smile perfect, if not completely perfect after Invisalign.  I highly recommend that you consult a cosmetic dentist that has cosmetic resources far beyond just metal braces and Invisalign.  Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.
Sarah Thompson, DMD

Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist

Reposition the teeth once again

+1
It looks like you have very healthy teeth, except for the concern about how they look. You may want to consider tooth colored braces, Invisalign, or lingual braces to naturally bring your teeth back into position where they need to be. That way it will prevent invasive treatment that alters otherwise healthy enamel.

Michael Tam, BDS
Australia Cosmetic Dentist

DNA Appliance ideal to grow the jaw as an adult and correct your smile.

+1
What you don't like about your smile is the result of a narrow maxilla (upper jaw)  The DNA appliance is removable and is only worn 12-16 hours a day.  It can grow the width of your upper jaw allowing more room for the front teeth.  This can give you a wide full smile and improve your airway or snoring if it is a problem.

Ira Shapira, DDS
Lake Forest Cosmetic Dentist