Recommendations for Oral Surgeon with Reasonably Priced Dental Implants?

Five years ago, I lost my two front teeth after falling on a rock. Now I have braces on, the orthodontist told me to get my braces first then have my implants done. I am trying to look for the right oral surgeon.

It is hard. Where can I find the right price and doctors willing to have my Dental implants done? They also talked about cutting some tissue that grew over "fake" teeth. That will be a problem. I need some help...

Hard to refer oral surgeon over the Internet

+1

Its a tough place to be in. Smaller cities have fewer options for cosmetic dentistry and implants. I would just go for a few consultations and get a feel for how you interact with the Dr's and their experience levels. Fees will all be similar in your area so there's not alot I can say about that.

Dr Thomas

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

See your local Periodontist

+1

From what you are describing, you may need soft and hard tissue reconstruction (gum and bone). The anterior area is highly aesthetic. I would advise you to look up a periodontist in your area that does aesthetic cases.

Fees will vary, however you are better off doing it right the first time. Cutting down expenses in these cases will not necessarily save you money in the end, when you may have to deal with infections and failed implants.

Anca Bazile, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist