Dental Impant or Braces?side Effects of Implant S?

hi I am 23 years old and I have a milk tooth just ahead of my permanent tooth this has caused food particles to get stuck between this gap and my milk tooth has started to decay. I have received two optioms to solve this issue one is I get ceramic braces after extracting the milk tooth to get the permanent tooth in place and the other is to remove both the milk and permanent tooth and replace it with an implant . Which would be better?

Dental Impant or Braces

+2

If the permanent tooth can be brought into position, go with braces.................................

Norwalk Cosmetic Dentist