Not Sure Dental Crowns Are the Best Choice for Me but Don't Know What I Should Do?

I am a 35 y/old male. When I was 10, my parents pulled my 2 front teeth b/c they were very large and crooked! Plan was to pull the next 4 upper teeth fwd., and get crowns when I was an adult. 5 years in braces and a huge gap! At 15, braces came off, had some kind of fake crown put on, still huge gap! I guess parents thought that was good b/c I was on my own from there. 3 yrs ago, paid dentist for 4 crowns, never had them installed. he can't get 6 teeth in the avail area, only 4, desperate

Treatment choices and solutions

After reading your brief story I have solution for you. What you need is a restorative specialist who knows how to manage anterior aesthetic cases. Find a good prosthodontist in your area and go for consultation. Prosthodontist will analyze your aesthetic and functional needs and will solve your complicated situation. Good luck!

Cleveland Dentist

Missing teeth and Spacing Issues

It sure sounds like you have a problematic issue. Without seeing your mouth or x-rays, ideally, the best treatment is to put the teeth in the right place orthodontically and then replace the missing teeth with bridges or implants/crowns. Short of that approach, a trial run can be tested out with Imaging, Diagnositc Waxup, and/ or Mocking up the teeth in various scenarios.

Mickey Bernstein, DDS
Memphis Dentist