Dental Checkups After Implants/fixed Bridges. How Should I Go About This?

a year ago I got 10 dental implants w/full fixed bridges (top/bottom) do I need to see a dentist regularly and if so, how do I find one that is willing to work w/me if they didn't do the original work?

Increased professional care

In my opinion, I think you need professional cleanings every 3 to 4 months. This kind of dentistry is not bionic. It is advanced. It is also a lot and needs regular professional maintenance. Cleanings every 6 months may allow for problems to occur and be a major issue down the road. Any good dentist will be ok seeing you, even if they did not do your reconstruction.

Baltimore Cosmetic Dentist