Can I Get a Better Dental Bridge? (photo)

I damaged a front tooth 10 years back which was replaced by a bridge. Now my bridge stands out, the shape and makes me feel like its obvious, can it be improved by a new one or implants?

Get a Better Dental Bridge

+1

You absolutely can get a much better looking bridge that will blend in with the contours and color of your other teeth. The key factor is seeking out a true cosmetic dentist with experience and training that uses a very high quality cosmetic laboratory and ceramist. Any dentist can make a bridge. Remember, you get what you pay for. If you're shopping based on price only, you will NOT get what you're looking for cosmetically! Ask to see sample photos of similar cosmetic work done by the dentist. You be the judge!

New York Cosmetic Dentist