Will The Dent on Tip of Nose After Septoplasty Go Away In Time? (photo)

Hi, So I recently had surgery on my nose, to be exact Septoplasty. The operation went well and so did my recovery, its been about 3 weeks now and there's a strange dent or dip on the tip of my nose that's been there since a they took of my bandages. During the first week of my recovery i had a blister or some sort of boil/zit on the tip of my nose which eventually scabbed and came off. My surgeon said the dent will go away eventually as the swelling goes down. But i would like your advice.Thanks

Will The Dent on Tip of Nose After Septoplasty Go Away In Time?

+1

From the photos, it looks like the depression is going away with time.  This may be from tissue injury during the Rhinoplasty as a Septoplasty alone is performed in an entirely different area with a different incision on the inside of the nose at the front of the naal septum.