Dent on Side of Nose After Rhinoplasty

At 2 weeks, my finger accidently pressed on my nose about half way down and where the bridge and side meet. Now there is an indentation. I asked my PS about it and he seemed to just blow the question off. Is it possible to dent your nose and will it go away with time? It looks like a scar.

Dent on Side of Nose 2 Weeks Post-op

+1

Time will tell, but listen to the surgeon you trusted to do your rhinoplasty. If  the skin was not violated it would be impossible to see a scar at this time. 

Nasal indentation

+1

An indentation after rhinoplasty can really be alot of things. Follow your doctors advice and see how things resolve after the swelling dissipates.

Dent on side of nose after rhinoplasty

+1

Follow your surgeon's advise. But if still concerned seek a second opinion. Sorry you did not post a photo so we could inspect the area of the "dent." 

From  MIAMI Dr. B

Indentation after rhinoplasty.

+1

If your surgeon wasn't concerned, it is probably just swelling and nothing to do for 6 months anyway.