I have found a dent on my left hip post vaser lipo. Is this something i should schedule an appointment for? (Photos)

I noticed a dent on my left hip 5 days post op, since massaging it, i noticed the dent has gotten worse and very tender. There is a part of it that seems to be lighter in color than the rest. My next appt with my dr is in a bout two weeks,but i'm not sure if this is something i should bother him about in advance. It is has gotten really hard around it, the office said to massage any hard areas more but it doesnt seem to help. Any advice? I thought it could be just swelling or fluid but not sure.

I have found a dent on my left hip post vaser lipo. Is this something i should schedule an appointment for?

+2
If you are taking the effort and time to post here than you NEED to be seen in person NOW by your surgeon....