Dent under left breast...and inverted nipple - will it improve? (photo)

i had grade 4 capsular contraction in my left breast. I have had a capsulectomy & have a dent underneath and the nipple is inverted. Will this smooth out in time? What sort of bra would you advise me to wear? My surgeon said a compression which I wore all night but it feels too tight and is pressing painfully on the scars but if that's the best thing for me I'll put up with the pain. But I was wondering if the compression would make the dent worse??? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Compression Bra is not the Answer

+1

Thanks for the pictures.  I do not think your crease will not improve with a compression bra. You may need internal softening of the crease.  

Dr. ES