Dent in my Nose Got Worse After Revision Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had a dent in my nose after my primary rhinoplasty and it also came out way to wide (doctor said it was because of scar tissue), so my doctor gave me a revision surgery to apparantly correct the dent and thin it out. He's world renowned for his revision work so I thought I could trust him with the revision but now the dent is even worse (looks like my nose is collapsing on 1 side). It's been three weeks since my rhinoplasty and the dent is getting worse. Why did this happen again/solutions?

Nose after Surgery

+1

Even though you have had two surgical procedures there are still several areas where there are problems. The nose is not straight ,you have an open roof and the tip is still bulbous.I would recommend you seek a second opinion.

Dent in Nose After Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

So much for being "World Renowned"... What you have is an open roof deformity and probably too much take off the top. You will require adequate osteotomies, maybe some grafting of the dorsum, its hard to say without seeing a true lateral. You might also be a candidate for a non-surgical filler.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS