Dent on Bridge of Nose after Revision Septo Rhinoplasty

I had a open revision septo-rhinoplasty 13 weeks ago & so far I love the overall look of my nose.I can see that there is a slightly visible dent on the top left side of my bridge.I don't think the top of my bridge is very swollen now but I do have some swelling on the supratip. I am wondering as the swelling on the supratip goes down if the dent will be less visible? I do not want a 2nd revision & I'm considering fillers. Are there any risks in longterm use of these such as necrosis? Thank you

Radiesse

+1

Radiesse works great for this, but all fillers have a small risk of necrosis. Make sure your surgeon is experienced in this kind of procedure. I he is not, ask for referral to someone that is experienced. The fillers last a year or more, but will need to be repeated.

Raleigh-Durham Facial Plastic Surgeon

Possible solutions: Radiesse or Juvederm

+1

This problem area could be filled in with dermal filler such as Radiesse or Juvederm. Hope this helps!

John W. Bass, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon