Dent on Breast After Breast Reduction (photo)

I'm 4 days post op and on my left breast where the scar is on the bottom as it goes up to by the arm pit it seems to not round off and kind of dent in I'm hoping that makybe the skin has not settled. It really has me upset will this go away? I went to have the drains removed Monday and he said that everything looked fine why did this not bug him as much as it is me. Please help!

Breast Reduction Results?

+1

At this point, it seems that you are doing very well after breast reduction surgery. For a four-day postop result,  I think your plastic surgeon has done a very nice job for you.

At this point, your plastic surgeon is evaluating you for the presence of complications ( which you do not appear to be experiencing).  The aesthetic results of the procedure ( possibly including the “dent") will likely improve significantly over the course the next few months. I will suggest that you wait at least 3 to 6 months before evaluating the aesthetic outcome of your procedure.

In the mean time continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon,  continue to be patient, and try to avoid significant emotional “ups and downs"  that are common after any surgical procedure.