Very Worried About Webbing at Inner Corners of Eyes and Very Thick Scar 2 Weeks Post Upper Blepharoplasty? (photo)

Hi I still have webbing of the skin at the inner corners of eyes 17 days after upper blepharoplasty! Is this normal? I have rang the hospital where i was operated and the nurse told me it was quite normal, that is due to swelling and the scars pulling. She assured me it will go away over a period of weeks to months as the scar tissue softens. Also i have a very lump like thick scar on the right outer corner of my eye which is very obvious! I would appreciate any feedback! Many thanks in advance.

Nothing to be worried about so far after blepharoplasty.

+1

There's nothing in the photograph that generates concern in my opinion based on the early convalescence. Follow the recommendations of your plastic surgeon and I think it's very likely you will get an excellent result.

These scars will soften and be much less conspicuous as you heal.

+1

I think the nurse has given you sound advice.  I do agree with you that there are some issues with how the eyelids appear.  However, as you heal, it is very likely this minor issues will soften and become much less apparent.  This might take 6 months or so.  At that point, any think that is still bothering you might be considered for a small revision procedure.