Rhinoplasty / septoplasty. Could you give me your opinion what might be wrong now and what could be done? (Photo)

2 month ago i got closed septorhynoplasty its early in healing process but im sure i cant expect big changes over the year and thinking about a revision. I had hump reduced with osteotomy, nose shortened and tip slightly raised.I wanted straight nose but got unexpected outcome. I feel that i still have residual hump, bridge is not straight and nose looks wavy the tip looks bigger. Could you give me your opinion what might be wrong now and what could be done . Thank you.

Revision rhinoplasty candidate He

+1
 Since it has only been 2 months from your surgery, its important to wait at least a year before embarking on the another rhinoplasty procedure. The nose will change over the next 8-10 months. Re-evaluate your nose at that time. If there is hump on the bridge, that can be filed down.