Facial Black Scars from Chickenpox, Options? (photo)

Where do i buy melarase cream? Is it the same like melaquin? I have dark black scars left from chickenpox scars. Ive had punch excision, so my old scar is gon , now there is a new scars wich look the same . Where can i buy melarase cream. Not melaquin but melarase. Is there another cream wich work better? Please help me

Using Melarase to treat discoloration of the skin - Los Angeles

+1

The Melarase cream works well to treat discoloration of the scars associated with acne, post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, and melasma. Unfortunately, I do not believe it is available in the EU. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles