I Want Butt Implants but a Local Plastic Surgeon Said I'm a Very Difficult Case! I Need All the Advice I Can Get!

I am 5'6", 125 lbs . I've always worked out 5-6 days a week and have very little body fat . No matter how much I've worked out in the past , I haven't been able to enlarge my butt . I went to a local plastic surgeon who is really good at butt implants and fat transfer . However, she said I am a extremely difficult case and have extremely small hips and buttocks . She said I need someone that specializes in this extensively . She recommended Dr. Constantino in Miami. Is there any Dr.s closer to La. ?

"Difficult Buttock Implant Case"???

+2

Angel, sorry to hear that your local plastic surgeon thought you are a difficult case for buttock implants.  At least based on your provided history and photos, you would be considered an ideal candidate by myself.  You exercise and are physically fit and motivated, and clearly not enough fat for fat transfer, thus making buttock implants your only reliable and predictable long term option for volume augmentation of your buttock.  I perform anywhere from 1 - 2 buttock implants per week on patients just like you.  My pleasure to assist you in your endeavor... 

Web reference: HTTP://WWW.DRRYANSTANTON.COM

Buttock implants

+2

Looking at the pictures posted, There is some fat in the love handles, at the level of the tattoo, that need reshaping, there is hip dents that need to be addressed, maybe the fat harvested can be used to fill the hip dents, then an intra-muscular soft silicone buttock implant.

+1

Even in thin people, I can usually transfer 600 cc or more per buttock with the Brazilian buttlift. I would not dismiss this just yet, as the side effect profile for the implants is more extensive.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php