I did liposuction almost 2years ago? (photo)

My stomach is horrible is uneven , hard lumps on one side .. After my lipo I did massage I had 11 section .. I don't want to go through an other liposuction again what else can I do to correct this?

Based on this single photo, I think you may benefit from a tummy tuck. You need to be examined in person though. Be sure to see a Board Certified plastic surgeon in your area.

199 Avenue Road
Toronto, ON M5R 2J3

I did liposuction almost 2years ago?

Many of my patients have had previous liposuction. I think that in your case a tummy tuck will improve your contours and skin to the greatest degree.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Full tummy tuck, liposuction of the flanks

Dear lvi84,

Sorry about your experience. When performed properly and in good candidates, liposuction can be a very rewarding experience. At this time, from your photo, I would recommend a full tummy tuck and liposuction of the flanks for the best overall result.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

8900 E Raintree Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Contour Irregularities after Liposuction

As you know, liposuction is not a skin tightening or skin smoothing procedure. The best candidates have good overlying skin tone to allow the skin to retract back. Some patients do go through varying degrees of a scar tissue phase in which the areas treated feel firm and lumpy. By 6 months post-op, it usually resolves. Results can also be technique and surgeon dependent. Additional liposuction in this situation will not improve the results very much. The best treatment would be a tummy tuck. This would remove all of the skin from the belly button down to the pubic hairline and will restore an nice smooth, natural-looking abdominal wall that you would hopefully feel comfortable showing in a bikini. In your case, I think it would be well worth the trade-off of a lower abdominal scar that you can hide in your normal underwear to have an attractive flat and smooth abdomen.

Hayley Brown, MD, FACS

10001 South Eastern Ave.
Henderson, NV 89052

Best Abdominal Operation For Me?

Thank you for the a question and picture. Given your history and photograph, the only operation that will help you achieve a smooth contour abdominal wall would be tummy tuck surgery. As you may know, this operation will remove skin at or below the umbilicus and re-approximate muscles that may have spread with pregnancy and/or weight gain/loss.

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942

Possible Tummy Tuck To Address Liposuction Irregularities

You will most likely need a revision surgery to correct your results. You may want to consider a tummy tuck to address the irregular contours. All the best.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

362 Fairlawn Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5M 1T6

Loose Skin

This likely will need a tummy tuck to correct this. I would be happy to speak with you more about it. Unfortunately there is no nonsurgical treatment for this.

Scott Loessin, MD
Key West Plastic Surgeon

3140 Northside Drive
Key West, FL 33040

There is no good way to tighten the skin during liposuction.

liposuction does an excellent job of removing subcutaneous fat. However it does nothing to the surface area of the skin which is clearly in surplus in the photograph. The only way to deal with this problem is to surgically remove it by some variation of an abdominoplasty.

365 East Paces Ferry Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30305