Discoloration 1 year after Fraxel Laser. (photos)

Its been an year but the scar is still of lighter color than skin color. I took 4 sittings of fractional laser. Earlier it was better as it was not visible from distance. Now lighter color is very much seen by everyone n noticeAble. M very upset. I thought color of scar will be same as skin color i.e brown. But scar is white (lighter) . Itz been one year i took last siting.

Discoloration after Fraxel

+1
There is no photo of the scar which would be very helpful in trying to understand the pigmentation problem. In type IV or V skin type I generally prefer the eMatrix since it does not cause hyper or hypopigmentation.  I recommend you return to your treating physician for examination.