Will my breasts sag after an explant? (photos)

I got my implants about 3 yrs ago because I wanted more fullness in the upper breast. I was a c cup before implants and after 375ccs i am a DD. I feel like they already look saggy and I'm not happy w the look also they don't fit my personality anymore. I'd like my old c's back but wondering if I'd need a lift? I really don't want to do a lift but just need to know my options. I also want a tt but that's another story. Also I had a baby 8 weeks ago and am breast feeding

Breast Lift

+2
Based on the pictures posted, you already seem to have had a periareolar lift. The breast now is starting to sag. After removal of the breast implants you will need a breast lift, depending on the look you want. You can remove the implants first and see how much skin retraction will happen, then decide on the breast lift.

Lift after Implants Removed

+1
Thank for your pictures.  Your breast changes are due to time and more importantly your pregnancy.  If you want your breasts to sit higher on your chest then more than likely you will need a lift after your implants are removed.  I would recommend that you remove your implants and wait three months to see what the true result is and if you do not like where they sit then get a lift. 

FYI  your tummy looks okay

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS