I have uneven nostrils. Can rhinoplasty make them symmetrical?

due to a boil in one of my nostrils, there is extra mass in the left nostril which makes it thicker than the right one and also the contouring of the supra alar base has changed which gives an uneven look. can this extra mass be removed and nostrils be made symmetrical?

Asymmetric Nostrils

+1
This is a common request from patients.  It depends on how asymmetric the nostrils are but usually better symmetry can be achieved.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek.

Uneven Nostrils and Rhinoplasty Reshaping

+1
It is really hard to tell whether or not you can have the uneven nostrils corrected surgically without seeing any photos.

John M. Hilinski, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon