DNP Deformity After Liposuction

Ok, after less than satisfactory results the first time I posted (except from Dr. Peter Aldea) I am trying this again, except this time with pictures. I'm now 7 weeks post-op. I'm 46 yrs. old (no kids) and was in excellent athletic shape before the procedure. I am stuck with what my doctor said was "loose skin" just above my belly button but it looks like a weird deformity to me and feels very tender. I'm terrified that this is going to be my permanent shape. PLEASE ADVISE! I didn't not have a tummy tuck -- just liposuction.

Post Liposuction Deformity

+2

Regarding - "after less than satisfactory results the first time I posted (except from Dr. Peter Aldea) I am trying this again, except this time with pictures. I'm now 7 weeks post-op. I'm 46 yrs. old (no kids) and was in excellent athletic shape before the procedure. I am stuck with what my doctor said was "loose skin" just above my belly button but it looks like a weird deformity to me and feels very tender. I'm terrified that this is going to be my permanent shape. PLEASE ADVISE! I didn't not have a tummy tuck -- just liposuction"

I now see what you are referring to. You appear to have ? incomplete liposuction of the abdomen and flanks but are beginning to demonstrate skin laxity (with skin hooding over an inferiorly pointing belly button) and what appears to be either a real depression above the belly button with untreated fat in the upper area of the abdomen (epigastrium). You also appear to have a low transverse scar ? operation.

At 7 weeks after surgery the results are still evolving. I agree the appearance is worrisome but it may improve. You may wish to have lymphatic massage to reduce swelling and speed healing. I suspect that after a moderate improvement you may still require a touch up liposuction of the abdomen along the areas surrounding the belly button and in the epigastrium. This may result in skin laxity which could be addressed after you complete your family with a Tummy Tuck or you may want to see a Plastic Surgeon who has SCITON's SKINTYTE platform which uses intense light to shrink skin (check it on YouTube).

Hope this helps.