Deflate or Remove Implants Completely?

My Surgeon Filled One of my Implants Up to 370 on the Right Side and the Left Side is 340.  Its firmer and stands tall when I lay down and the other one feels like a part of my body and lays down somewhat when I lay down. I am wondering if the implant would slosh around in the bigger pocket once deflated a little or does your body conform to the new size, and would that awkward hangy heavy feeling go away if deflated a little? What would my breast do after having an A cup then getting the BA and becoming a C cup then getting them explanted 2months later? I need some advice please :(

Complicated situation defies useful online advice.

+1

Without pictures and without an examination it's impossible to give you credible advise. Your plastic surgeon should be able to explain the outcomes of various therapeutic approaches to you in an understandable way.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,13-atlanta-breast-augmentation.htm

Deflate or Remove Breast Implants Completely?

+1

Although your desire for advice is understandable, I think you should be informed that truly valuable advice can only come from time spent with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons during in-person consultation. Only after a thorough history, physical examination, and a full communication of your goals will you be able to receive specific and meaningful recommendations.

In other words, your situation is too complex to allow for online consultants to provide you with specific enough advice. Ultimately, only you, after careful consideration of your goals as well as the pros/cons associated with each option, will be able to decide whether you will be best off with revisionary breast surgery (to improve breast symmetry) or removal of breast implants altogether.

Give your situation careful thought and then seek consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/breast-implant-removal.htm

Deflate or Remove Implants Completely?

+1

You can usually remove implants and the breasts will shrink up and look ok. But it sounds like you may have some asymmetry in the breast capsules and this could be corrected.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Breast Re-Augmentation

+1

Breast implants are not permanent implants. Implant rupture, rippling (visibility), capsular contracture (scarring around the implant), and displacement are the most common complications that lead to breast re-augmentation. When an implant develops a firm, painful, and visible appearance, capsular contracture is likely to be the culprit.

The re-augmentation procedure requires correction of the shape and location of the breast capsule (capsulorrhaphy) with an implant exchange for the desired size and shape. Correcting the size and shape of the capsule to match that of the new implant is the key to this secondary procedure.

If you desire removal of your breast implants without replacement, your breasts will sag (ptosis) and appear "deflated". Breast implants place pressure on the breast gland over time, causing irreversible changes to the breast tissue. In order to improve breast appearance without implants, a breast lift (mastopexy) is required.

Since 2006, several new silicone implants have entered the market. When compared to saline implants, silicone implants have a much softer and more natural feel. Saline implants, conversely, may feel firm and unnatural, even when placed properly. At the present time, upwards of 90% of all breast implants placed by board certified plastic surgeons are silicone implants.

Proceeding with breast re-augmentation requires close consideration of your goals in conjunction with your board certified plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Deflate or Remove implants?

+1

Dear LoveYourself,

Thank you for your post.  I'm not sure how long ago these implants were placed.  I also can not truely assess your problem without exam or at least photos.  However, it sounds like you are having a capsular contraction rather than an issue with how much an implant is filled to.  Best to be seen in person for evaluation, but it sounds like you need a capsulotomy.

Pablo Prichard, MD

Web reference: http://www.aaaplasticsurgery.com/photo-gallery/details.cfm?ID=77&StartRow=1

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon