Deep Set Eyes Upper & Lower, Options to Make Them Less Hollow Looking? (photo)

I am a 34YO caucasian with epicanthal folds almost horizontal just between the bridge of my nose & upper eye. It makes my eyes look very dark & hollow and are becoming more pronounced with age. I want to get filler in my tear troughs but am unsure of options for upper eyes. Please help

Dark hollows around eyes: what can be done?

+1

A little filler in the tear trough would go a long way.  Putting filler in the upper eyelid could cause changes in the shape medially and would be best avoided.

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fillers

+1

The same treatment [very modest amount] to the upper eyelids may improve the epicanthal fold as well. Would need to be placed deep and very minimal amount. 

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid fillers

+1

I would possibly consider filling tear trough with restylane diluted.  As for the uppers, I would leave them alone.

Upper lid hollows

+1

You can consider the same type of filler for the upper lid and brow hollows as you want for the lower lid hollows, namely hyaluronic acid gel types. 

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Filler for eyelid hollows.

+1

Just have a small amount of Juvederm or Radiesse placed in the lower tear trough. Do nothing to your upper lids-they are beautiful!