Deep scar by my eye, what is the best treatment? (photo)

12 year ago i got this scar from playing with a stick and skin tissue was lost. the scar is between my right eye and nose, it's deep so it's not just any scar. is there any safe way of getting rid of it without making it worse?

Laser resurfacing of the skin around the eyes in Los Angeles

+2
Laser resurfacing is among the many options available for treatment of textural scars on thin eyelid skin.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Web reference: http://www.karemd.com/cosmetic-dermatology/11/scar-treatment.aspx

Scar in inner corner of the eye

+2

The best way to improve this is to resect the scar and let the tissue heal naturally without closing (secondary intention). This is the only place around the eyes we can do this and it heals beautifully this way.

Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon

Options to treat scar by eye

+2

You mentioned the scar is deep, but from your photo it is difficult to fully evaluate the scar and the tissue around it. It may be possible to surgically revise the scar to improve it, but you would only want to do this if it would not distort the appearance of your eye.

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon