Remove Forever Deep Scar Near Eye?

I have a deep scar on my face near my eye area, can you possibly remove my scar forever? I am 54 years old, in good health and i am very self concious about my face. k

Scar Revision can greatly improve the appearance of scars

+2

Scar revision such as Geometric broken line requires expertise but can significantly reduce the appearance of the scar. Consult a board certified plastic surgeon who has passion for getting the best possible results for his patients.
Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sajjadian

Removing scars forever

+1

I wish that I could say it is possible to remove scars forevefr, but it is not.  Maybe one day we will be able to.  However, there are ways sometimes with scar revision to camouflage them better.

Remove forever deep scar near eye

+1

In plastic surgery we NEVER say "FOREVER"! Seek opinions in person from three boarded plastic surgeons in your area. Be careful out there from MIAMI Dr. B

Scar Revision's Gold Standard: Geometric Broken Line Repair

+1

Scar revision only makes a scar harder to see trading off a straight, depressed, colored, or raised line into a much harder to see line except with very close inspection.  My favorite is the geometric broken line repair.  Watch my attached youtube video and web link for a better understanding of my philosophy and approach.

best,

sam lam

Samuel Lam, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Scars cannot be removed - They MAYBE made better

+1

A scar is permanent. It cannot be removed or erased by any modality at the present time. Depending on the location, size and configuration of the scar, it MAY be made better with a Scar Revision. An operation in which the old scar is removed and tissue re-arranged hopefully resulting in a better looking scar.

Dr. Aldea